- WHY OUR SAFFRON : This saffron is 100% pure and natural. We have FSSAI License, ISO 3632 (saffron standard), HACCP, BRC certified. It is harvested, naturally dried, packed and brought straight to you, allowing us to provide you fresh and high quality saffron. This Saffron comes with low moisture, original ‘All-Red’ Saffron threads from the best farms in the world.
- PERFECT FOR DAILY USE : The saffron is good for daily care. It can be used for daily cooking and for cooking aromatic sweet dishes such as Kheer, Phirni, Kesar Pista Kulfi and laddu. Pair it with other dry fruits and prepare healthy beverages such as tea, Kahwa, Thandai and Lassi. Our Saffron is also perfect for daily skin care.
- PURITY : Saffron also known as Kesar or kunkumapoo, it is used as coloring agent and flavor enhancer in sweets & desserts as well as dishes like biryani or kheer. Crocus compound present in saffron acts as anti-depressant when consumed regularly in prescribed quantities.
- HEALTH BENEFITS : Saffron is a natural antioxidant known to provide a host of benefits, including improved heart health, increased energy levels and reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression. During the pregnancy period, the skin becomes dry and dull. Saffron can be used in face packs to give a supple glowing skin. It can be used for Health, Exotic Food Products, Beauty Packs, Gourmet and for Ayurvedic purpose.
- GOOD TO BE GIFTED : Because of its premium quality, health benefits and unmatched flavor, It is great for gifting purpose in occasions like Diwali and Wedding etc.